Sunday, June 3, 2007

Birthday Bash II (B) Dora Fiesta

Yeah... this was the Dora show which mamee brought me to. It was fantatic, and we all had so much fun!
Though the wait was a bit lengthy, and the organisers failed to have some games or music beforehand the show to engage the children in some activities.... so you can imagine, we all started to feel restless after a while.


Me attempted to walk around while waiting... and was stopped by Yee Ma.
Mamee treated all of us to Spinnelli prior to the show.. oh well.. i'm just drinking plain water while you all had a cuppa!

Zoey was showing me some stuff... so that i will not feel bored while waiting. Karis was reading the programme catalogue.

special note: This was my first Dora event with my cousins Karis and Zoey. (It was Karis's birthday t00) I wanna give special thanks to Yee Por, who kept entertaining us, and providing us with lots of yummy snacks while we were waiting. Yee Ma, who brought my cousins to the show, and she also bought a Dora waterbottle for me. Yee Cheong who came to chaffeur us back to Por por house. Papa, who couldn't be at this event with me, as he was helping mamee to run some errands while i'm enjoying the show. Por por, Ah Yee, Kou Gong, Kou Por who stayed at home to prepare for my party, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: